Set within a portered building in the heart of Maryelebone, this superb three bedroom apartment offers wonderfully spacious accommodation presented in excellent condition.
- Elegantly arranged on the first floor of elegant building
- Two generous bay-fronted reception rooms with bright décor
- Contemporary kitchen with ample space to dine
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobe and en suite
- Two additional bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Stylish bathroom
- Lovely high ceilings and period features
- Benefits from a recent refurbishment throughout
The apartment is ideally positioned or enjoying the shops, bars, cafes and restaurants of Marylebone High Street and Baker Street. Regent's Park is also close by.
Marylebone locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Grosvenor House Hotel
A wonderful place to enjoy an afternoon Champagne tea!
A great after work boozer. Some of its original features have been retained throughout the years, which give it an authentic pub feel.
The Providores and Tapa Room
This is a weekend central London must! Walk-in brunch at this hot spot is unbeatable - especially if you're lucky enough to catch a seat outside!
Bond Street station
Baker Street station
Regent's Park station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £10,500 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,115 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,392 (129 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Marylebone between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7659 8100