Arranged over three floors and boasting generously proportioned and bright interiors throughout, this striking two bedroom mews house offers contemporary décor and a superb location adjacent to Marylebone High Street.
- Stunning two bedroom mews house arranged over three floors
- Spacious reception room with feature fireplace
- Well equipped kitchen with open-plan dining area
- Bright, master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Well presented second bedroom with en suite shower room
- Provides fantastic integral garage for storage
- Boasts a superb central location
Woostock Mews is a quiet side-street close to a range of shops and eateries and within good distance of both Regent's Park and Oxford Street.
Marylebone locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
There are now several adaptions of this restaurant. It started as a one-off and is now growing rapidly. The green chili cheeseburger with the deep-fried pickles and blue cheese dip come highly recommended!
Mayfair Pizza Company
A hidden gem on a cobbled street in Mayfair. Simple bistro-style Italian food, a wood-fired pizza oven and really affordable for the Mayfair area.
One of Marylebone's many charming garden squares...
Regent's Park station
Baker Street station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £11,100 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,115 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,606 (149 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Marylebone between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7659 8100