This superb two bedroom flat offers well presented interiors combined with generous living space, located within a residential development with porter services.
- Fantastic two bedroom flat arranged on the ground floor
- Attractive portered development with desirable location
- Offers bright open-plan reception/kitchen with space to dine
- Features well equipped and modern kitchen area
- Stylish master bedroom with smart en suite shower room
- Second well presented bedroom with fitted wardrobes
Marylebone Road is in the heart of central London and boasts unrivalled proximity to the wealth of attractions available throughout the West End.
Marylebone locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Paul Rothe & Son
A fourth generation family delicatessen serving homemade sandwiches and lunchtime treats.
As well as cocktail offers, this centrally located pub infuses its own alcohol, creating delicious drinks throughout the day and evenings.
The Duke of York
A really cosy pub with traditional interiors, this place is a great little spot.
Baker Street station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,050 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 823 (76 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Marylebone between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7659 8100