Ideally located in the heart of Marylebone Village this fantastic one bedroom flat combines generous and well presented living space throughout.
- Fantastic one bedroom flat arranged on the fourth floor
- Smart residential building benefiting from lift access
- Generous reception room with stylish décor
- Features bright bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Desirable location in heart of Marylebone
Beaumont Street is a peaceful residential road adjacent to the charming amenities of Marylebone High Street and close to Baker Street and Oxford Street.
Marylebone locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best place for lunch in Marylebone - partly a private members' club with an elegant atmosphere.
An amazing restaurant for crab and steak. A very cool place where everyone sits on long tables, but don't eat beforehand as it leaves you very full!
The Masons Arms
Traditional inside and out, this flower adorned local pub is in a great spot for Regent's Park.
Regent's Park station
Baker Street station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,540 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 629 (58 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Marylebone between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7659 8100