Wonderfully refurbished with top of the range fixtures and fittings, gorgeous wood floors and contemporary-style throughout this fantastic three bedroom apartment offers abundant living space and a great location.
- Superb three bedroom apartment featuring ample living space
- 35' reception room with top range fixtures and fittings
- Gorgeous wood flooring and luxurious bathroom suites
- Refurbished to a magnificent standard
- Situated on the second floor of an exclusive mansion block
- High class kitchen with integrated appliances
- Superb master bedroom with concealed en suite bathroom
- Two further good-sized bedrooms
Mandeville Place is an exclusive residential area next to the renowned Mandeville Hotel with Oxford Street, Soho and Mayfair all nearby. Bond Street Underground Station (Central and Jubilee lines) is close by for links throughout the City.
Marylebone locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Without a shadow of a doubt, the best breakfast in London. A celeb hangout, you may be sat alongside Bernie and Tamara Ecclestone, Bill Nighy and Kylie Minogue.
Celeb hangout with grand surroundings - skip dinner and just book a hotel room!
A wine and spirits shop for those with a sophisticated palate - this is the place to go to pick up something extra special.
Bond Street station
Marble Arch station
Oxford Circus station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £10,800 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,338 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,450 (134 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Marylebone between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7659 8100