Enviably located in the heart of exclusive Mayfair this wonderful two bedroom flat combines generous living space with bright and neutral interiors.
- Elegant period block with porter services
- Fantastic two bedroom flat arranged on ground floor
- Spacious reception room with well presented interiors
- Features smart and well equipped kitchen
- Two well proportioned and bright bedrooms
Carrington House is ideally located moments from the shops and restaurants of Piccadilly and prestigious Park Lane. The green open spaces of Hyde Park are also close by.
Mayfair locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A great selection of pubs and sandwich shops in a corner of Mayfair between Green Park and Hyde Park.
Royal Artillery Memorial
This World War I monument is very impressive, even on a cloudy day.
Mount Street Gardens
A great place to sit and have your lunch in the sunshine.
Green Park station
Hyde Park Corner station
Bond Street station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,900 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 832 (77 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Park Lane between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7973 2000