This stunning two bedroom flat is set on the first floor of a magnificent mansion block and boasts refurbished interiors, well proportioned living space and an enviable location moments from Oxford Street and Hyde Park.
- Situated on the first floor of a magnificent mansion block
- Beautifully presented with stylish modern decor
- Generous reception room with gas fireplace
- Contemporary kitchen with ample dining space
- Stylish master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Second well presented bedroom with en suite shower room
- Private terrace to the rear and two front-aspect balconies
- Wonderful high ceilings and spacious rooms
Green Street is within enviable distance of a wide range of amenities, with the high steet shops of Oxford Street and the boutiques and specialist outlets of Mount Street both close by.
Mayfair locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Paddington Street Gardens
A quiet spot moments from the fantastic cafes and restaurants in the heart of Marylebone. Don't forget your table tennis bats!
A beautiful interiors shop selling furniture, home accessories and lighting.
The Wallace Collection
Displaying a private collection of artworks from the 18th and 19th centuries. The plus point of museums in London is most of them are free to visit...
Marble Arch station
Bond Street station
Oxford Circus station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £11,700 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,115 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,260 (117 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Park Lane between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7973 2000