Boasting exquisite, contemporary interiors throughout this stunning four bedroom house is enviably located in the heart of prestigious Mayfair.
- Exceptional four bedroom house over four floors
- Stunning reception/kitchen with beautiful dining area
- Sleek kitchen with appliances and pizza oven
- Four stylish bedrooms with smart en suites bathrooms
- Features a fantastic cinema room
- Benefits from personal gymnasium
- Provides electronic car parking for two cars
- Desirable location close to an exclusive selection of shops
The exclusive shops, bars and restaurants of Mayfair are right on the doorstep, the famous shops and department stores of Oxford Street and the open spaces of Hyde Park are also close by.
Mayfair locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Wallace Collection
Displaying a private collection of artworks from the 18th and 19th centuries. The plus point of museums in London is most of them are free to visit...
Galvin at Windows
Stunning views across Hyde Park, fantastic service, beautiful food and a surprise birthday dessert!
A great pub featuring that classic trifecta of real ale, Churchill memorabilia and bullets!
Bond Street station
Marble Arch station
Green Park station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £48,000 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 3,927 (364 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Park Lane between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7973 2000