Located close to many superb schools including George Abbott, this amazing four bedroom house offers bright, well presented living space over three floors and benefits from a garden and a single garage.
- A fantastic four bedroom house
- Located close to amenities in Merrow and Burpham
- Presented in excellent condition over 3 floors
- Modern eat-in kitchen
- Sunny conservatory
- Bright top floor master bedroom
- Pretty private garden and a single garage
- Walking distance to George Abbott and St Peters school
Local amenities are close to hand with nearby Guildford providing a more comprehensive selection of shopping, entertainment and recreational facilities. Transport links include regular bus services into Guildford and the surrounding areas.
Merrow locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A big country mansion house that is one of the country's most complete examples of a Palladian mansion.
Visit Guildford Castle and head to the top of the Great Tower for a 360 degree panoramic view of Guildford and the beautiful surrounding countryside.
The Wey Navigation
Picturesque spot for picnics and boat watching moments from Guildford Station.
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,562 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,011 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Guildford Borough Council
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,138 (105 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Guildford between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
01483 400 000