This wonderfully presented five bedroom house boasts a well proportioned interior with a fantastic master suite, a superb rear garden and off-street parking.
- Wonderful mid-terrace house arranged over three floors
- Bay-fronted reception room and good-sized dining room
- Stylish fitted kitchen looking into spacious conservatory
- Exceptionally bright master bedroom with en suite
- Four further great bedrooms
- White suite bathroom with roll-top bath and downstairs WC
- Over 100' garden laid to lawn and with patio area
- Paved driveway boasting LED lighting
Cranleigh Road is set in a quiet residential area within easy reach of the amenities and transport links nearby Morden (Northern Line), with Morden staion. Great schools are also close by including Merton Park Primary (Ofsted outstanding).
Merton Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Deen City Farms
A small, local petting farm with a riding school and free admission.
Morden Hall Park
With the River Wandle flowing through, there are meadows and wetlands with lots of wildlife and a beautiful rose garden. A fantastic place to walk, run or ride through. At the end of summer, a beer festival is also held here.
As well as serving proper pub grub, this place has a fantastic roof terrace too with a covered seating area and heaters for when it gets chilly.
South Merton station
Morden Road station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,500 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,685 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,550 (143 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wimbledon between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8605 2900