Boasting an exclusive location moments from Mill Hill Broadway, this superb five bedroom detached house offers ample living space set on a substantial plot behind electric gates.
- An impressive five bedroom detached house
- Private, gated development
- En suite master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Luxury kitchen with space to dine
- Miele appliances and bespoke cabinets
- Double garage and off-street parking
- Extensive rear garden with patio area
- Loft suitable for storage
Oaklodge Way is within walking distance of the amenities and transport links of Mill Hill Broadway.
Mill Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Belmont Children's Farm
A Mill Hill institution and one of the loveliest urban farms in London. Kids love it, especially the animals, ranging from small chicks all the way up to alpacas and horses.
Pricey, but worth every penny. The customer service is second to none and it's a very romantic atmosphere - not rowdy and the food is delicious. They even make the serving bowls out of noodles so you can eat them too!
An upmarket ladies fashion boutique selling designer clothing.
Mill Hill Broadway station
Burnt Oak station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £6,300 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,361 (219 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons North Finchley between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8432 1700