Offering stylish, contemporary living space with stunning views over the Thames from a private balcony this stunning two bedroom second floor apartment is set within a fabulous modern development in Mortlake.
- A stunning two bedroom second floor apartment
- Set within a fabulous modern development
- Contemporary living space and splendid views of The River
- Large reception room with doors opening out to the balcony
- Stylish open-plan kitchen with quality appliances
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Secure underground parking
The apartment is located within a striking modern development moments from the local shops and restaurants of East Sheen, Mortlake and Barnes Village. Transport links include Mortlake Station which offers direct links to and from London Waterloo.
Mortlake locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Part of a small bakery chain, there's always something sweet to eat!
Amazing coffee shop serving Allpress Espresso, breakfast items and lunchtime treats.
The Bulls Head
A rustic, homely pub holding jazz nights and live gigs throughout the week.
Barnes Bridge station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,047 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,637 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Richmond Upon Thames
- Total Sq Ft:
- 861 (79 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Barnes between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2288