A wonderfully bright, spacious one bedroom duplex flat, located among the shops and amenities of Mortlake, beautifully presented and featuring a stunning eat-in kitchen, with large Velux windows.
- Occupying the second and third floors of a period conversion
- Smart one bedroom duplex flat
- Beautifully refurbished and is flooded with natural light
- Stunning eat-in kitchen on a galleried level
- Great-sized bedroom with modern en suite shower room
- Close to amenities and transport links
Upper Richmond Road West offers a comprehensive range of shops and amenities as well as the cafes and bars of Sheen Lane, Richmond Park is close by and Mortlake Station (National Rail) is easily reached.
Mortlake locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A dog groomers in Sheen offering competitive prices and fantastic service with a smile!
Kerbisher & Malt
Sustainable and stylish fish and chips that taste fantastic!
It's like being in a walk-in safari park - a real green retreat within the M25.
North Sheen station
Kew Gardens station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,904 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,407 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Richmond Upon Thames
- Total Sq Ft:
- 678 (62 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Richmond between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8973 2700