Featuring a bright and spacious reception room and a superb eat-in kitchen, this generous two bedroom flat is ideally situated in the heart of Muswell Hill.
- A generously proportioned two bedroom first floor flat
- Offers an exceptionally bright and spacious reception
- Conveniently situated on Muswell Hill Broadway
- Bay-fronted reception room with fireplace and wooden floor
- Benefits from a sizable kitchen with ample space for dining
- With a stylish bathroom and private balcony
Muswell Hill Broadway offers a fantastic selection of shops and amenities and is within easy reach of the green open spaces of Alexandra Park. Transport links include Highgate Underground Station (Northern Line).
Muswell Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Boutique gift shop and café with a quirky interior and great food.
From firm favourites to more unusual tastes, this cheese shop is a foodies dream!
Walter Purkis & Sons
This family-run fishmongers sells high-quality fish at a great price. I always pop down on a Saturday to pick up something fresh for dinner...
East Finchley station
Alexandra Palace station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,160 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 829 (77 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.