Boasting extensively refurbished interiors to a high contemporary standard this superb four bedroom detached house offers a wealth of entertaining and living space throughout. Further boasting a driveway and garden.
- Large fully redeveloped four bedroom detached house
- Huge family room/reception and open-plan kitchen
- Bi-folding doors leading to a south facing rear garden
- Downstairs study/play room
- Bright double master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Three further good sized bedrooms
- Large driveway and close to amenities
- Full triple glazing throughout
Nelson Road is ideally positioned for the amenities of New Malden while the restaurants, shops and bars of Kingston town centre are within easy reach. New Malden (National Rail) is the closest station.
New Malden locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A great Korean barbecue on the High Street.
A great spot for authentic Italian coffee.
Once a police station and now a pub, The Watchman is set within a listed building.
Malden Manor station
New Malden station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,193 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,804 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Kingston Upon Thames
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,285 (212 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons New Malden between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3829 1500