Finished to a high standard throughout, this stunning four bedroom detached house has recently been refurbished throughout and boasts plenty of living space, large modern kitchen and private rear garden.
- Stunning four bedroom detached house
- Recently refurbished throughout
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Large open plan reception/dining area
- Fully equipped modern kitchen
- Expansive private rear garden
- Easy access to New Malden train station and the A3
- Moments from the amenities of New Malden
Ideally located moments from the varied amenities of New Malden as well as the open green space of Richmond Park being easily accessible. The nearest transport link is New Malden mainline station.
New Malden locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Wonderful coffee made using the ultra-trendy Monmouth coffee brand!
A great local near the train station. Perfect for drinks after work when you're on your way home.
K J Restaurant
Korean and Japanese food under one roof.
New Malden station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,462 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,804 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Kingston Upon Thames
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,659 (154 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons New Malden between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3829 1500