Set within a beautiful period conversion this fantastic one bedroom flat offers generous living space throughout with bright, modern interiors.
- Superb one bedroom flat arranged on the second floor
- Beautiful period conversion with an excellent location
- Offers spacious reception room with lovely feature fireplace
- Features modern kitchen with ample space to dine
- Well presented, generous bedroom with fitted wardrobe
- Boasts an excellent location close to transport links
Albion Road is set on a lovely residential road ideally located close to the many local amenities of Stoke Newington and Church Street, with east access to Islington and Highbury, with the green spaces of Clissold Park also in close proximity.
Newington Green locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Sutton and Sons
Best fish and chips in Stoke Newington!
The Highbury Barn
One of the most succulent chicken roasts you'll ever taste in a pub, with all of their meats supplied from the organic butcher just across the road.
A beautiful, vintage-style café serving yummy cakes and proper coffee. Great for brunch.
Dalston Kingsland station
Dalston Junction station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,950 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,151 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 546 (50 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Stoke Newington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2100