This stylish one bedroom apartment is set on the fifth floor of a sought-after building (with lift and porter) and boasts a light and spacious reception and a brilliant private balcony with views over communal gardens.
- Stylish one bedroom apartment set on the fifth floor
- Light south facing reception with space to dine
- Modern, fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Generously sized bedroom
- Stylish bathroom and ample storage
- Accessed via lift
- Fantastic communal gardens
- Superb location
Battersea Park Road is ideally located for easy access to Battersea, Vauxhall and Sloane Square.
Nine Elms locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Dolphin Square Fitness Club
Peace and quiet, where one goes to ponder and work out all at once!
Great for hidden treasures and shabby chic furniture.
The best Italian cappuccino in London and friendly people too!
Battersea Park station
Wandsworth Road station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,130 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £674 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 487 (45 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Vauxhall between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
0203 841 4200