Situated on the second floor, with lift access and concierge services, a fantastic one bedroom apartment with an open-plan layout, sliding doors to separate, and two sets of patio doors to the fabulous balcony.
- Reception room with doors to the balcony
- Open-plan fully integrated kitchen with breakfast bar
- Large bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Stylish, sleek shower room
- Communal gardens
- Communal swimming pool and gymnasium
- Direct access to the river Thames
Riverlight Quay is a new riverside development within the Nine Elms Regeneration Area, minutes from Battersea Power Station and amenities and transport links within Vauxhall including train, underground station and river boat services.
Nine Elms locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Great for hidden treasures and shabby chic furniture.
Dolphin Square Fitness Club
Peace and quiet, where one goes to ponder and work out all at once!
As well as selling a wide range of beer, wine and spirits, the Oddbins in Pimlico does free tasting sessions too!
Battersea Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,640 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 475 (44 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Battersea between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7801 1111