Fantastic four bedroom semi-detached period house, arranged over two floors offering charming and spacious interiors with off-street parking, located in the popular residential area of Finchley.
- Large reception room with stunning bay window
- Fabulous separate kitchen with dining room
- Second reception room with doors to garden
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room and fitted wardrobe
- Three further generously sized bedrooms
- Sizable family bathroom suite with modern fittings
- Impressive 98' private garden with decked area
Situated on a peaceful residential street located close to the local amenities, shops and restaurants of Finchley Central.
North Finchley locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A Korean restaurant with charcoal grills in the tables for traditional BBQ dishes.
Modern Turkish cuisine prepared on a charcoal grill. Food is always delicious and the bright, modern décor makes for a lovely setting for a meal out in the heart of Finchley Central.
The Catcher in the Rye
I really like this traditional pub - the classic food menu is very reasonably priced compared to other pubs in London and the food is great!
Finchley Central station
Mill Hill East station
West Finchley station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,152 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,762 (163 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons North Finchley between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8432 1700