Set within a modern new development with lift and porter, this superb two bedroom third floor flat offers contemporary, open-plan accommodation and an excellent location moments from amenities.
- A stunning one bedroom first floor flat
- Set within a secure purpose built block with lift
- Bright and spacious reception room with space to dine
- Modern open plan kitchen
- Generous master bedroom flooded with natural light
- Contemporary bathroom
- Wonderful location close to shops and transport links
The property is superbly located moments from a wealth of shops, bars and restaurants on North Finchley High Road. North Middlesex Golf Course is also nearby.
North Finchley locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Ai Sushi does the most amazing chicken katsu curry!
A great breakfast and lunch menu, coffees, slushes and ice cream!
Il Funghetto promises the best in traditional and modern Italian dishes. Highly recommended!
Woodside Park station
West Finchley station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,119 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 621 (57 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons North Finchley between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8432 1700