Benefiting from a well proportioned reception room with high ceilings and French doors to a private balcony, this fantastic one bedroom apartment is well arranged on the first floor of a period conversion.
- A fantastic one bedroom apartment
- Well arranged on the first floor of a period conversion
- Well proportioned reception room with high ceilings
- Features ornate cornicing and French doors
- Close to amenities and transport links
Ladbroke Grove is ideally located for the trendy restaurants, shops and bars of Portobello Road and Notting Hill Gate.
North Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Portobello Juice Café
Create your own juices at this infamous juice bar on Portobello Road.
The Hummingbird Bakery
Best cupcakes on the planet! The famous Red Velvet was born here. Many other cupcake companies have tried to copy them, but they never come close to Hummingbird's.
From its striking setting in a Victorian canalside building, to the fresh and seasonal dishes, this restaurant is perfect for a romantic evening meal.
Ladbroke Grove station
Westbourne Park station
Latimer Road station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,550 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £927 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 489 (45 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7616 7000