A stunning two bedroom second floor flat, set in a fabulous period conversion,in a great location, offers a spacious and light interior with an excellent finish throughout, close to amenities and transport links.
- Fabulous two bedroom second floor flat
- Enviably located on Kensington High Street
- Large bay fronted reception room with feature fireplace
- Spacious dining room with feature fireplace
- Modern separate kitchen
- Stunning stained glass feature window
- Sizable master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Second great size bedroom
The property is ideally located close to a wide range of shops and boutiques and bars situated in High Street Kensington, the property has multiple transport links nearby including High Street Kensington underground station (Circle & District lines).
North Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Natural History Museum
From dinosaurs to volcanoes, a great day out for all the family!
Eggs as many ways as you can imagine... This restaurant is particularly good for brunch and it's close to Notting Hill Underground Station too.
The Scarsdale Tavern
One of London's best-kept secrets. Great for a drink after work or a weekend watering hole...
Gloucester Road station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,400 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,770 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,454 (135 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000