A beautiful two bedroom flat with stunning period features and spacious reception room/open-plan kitchen, the property is located on the raised ground floor of an impressive period conversion in North Kensington.
- Light and well proportioned two bedroom flat
- Gorgeous open plan, bay fronted reception room and kitchen
- Boasting period charm throughout
- Situated on the raised ground floor
- Located on a prestigious residential street
- Master bedroom with mezzanine-level room
- Good sized second bedroom
- Great location close to amenities and transport links
Situated moments from the local amenities of Ladbroke Grove and within easy reach of the cafes, shops and market of Portobello Road, the property offers motorists easy access to the A40.
North Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Portobello Garden Caffe
Fresh and authentic Italian food in a charming arcade off Portobello Road.
Breakfast doesn't get much better (and healthier...) than this!
The Hummingbird Bakery
Best cupcakes on the planet! The famous Red Velvet was born here. Many other cupcake companies have tried to copy them, but they never come close to Hummingbird's.
Ladbroke Grove station
Latimer Road station
Westbourne Park station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,450 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,275 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 835 (77 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7616 7000