Located moments from the vibrant market, cafes, shops and restaurants of Portobello Road, this stylish two bedroom maisonette offers spacious living with a contemporary eat-in kitchen and garden.
- Stylish, bright and spacious two bedroom maisonette
- Boasting a contemporary eat-in kitchen
- Expansive reception room with space to dine
- Two good-sized bedrooms
- Well arranged on the ground and lower ground floors
- Fantastic private garden
- Close to amenities and transport links
Powis Square is located moments from Portobello Road with its vibrant market and trendy surrounding restaurants, shops and bars. Ladbroke Grove (Hammersmith & City Line) is the nearest underground station.
Notting Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Portobello Green Market
A fashion and vintage focused market that is mainly under cover.
Breakfast at Pizza East is great - everything you can expect to find on a breakfast menu and at a reasonable price.
You can't beat the lemon meringue pie at the Electric Diner on Portobello Road!
Westbourne Park station
Ladbroke Grove station
Notting Hill Gate station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,450 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,275 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 889 (82 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7616 7000