Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this truly unique three bedroom four floor house boasts a exceptional open-plan kitchen with space to dine, stunning private garden and large master bedroom.
- Beautiful three bedroom four floored house
- Exceptional open-plan modern kitchen with space to dine
- Expansive reception room with feature staircase
- Exquisite master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en-suite
- Two further good sized bedrooms both with fitted wardrobes
- Close to amenities and transport links
- Lovely private patio garden
- Wonderful eave storage on the top floor
Moscow Road is ideally positioned moments from the varied amenities and transport links of both Queensway and Notting Hill Gate. Whilst the green open spaces of Hyde Park is also within easy reach.
Notting Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Springtime is beautiful in one of London's many garden squares!
A tour guide canal boat service from Little Venice to Camden Lock, with commentary on the history of Regent's Canal.
Beach Blanket Babylon
Great outdoor space for a couple of cocktails and lovely food in the crypt restaurant.
Notting Hill Gate station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £7,800 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,115 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,307 (121 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7616 7000