Beautifully presented in a neutral modern style, this larger-than-average three bedroom flat boasts generous living space featuring a stunning reception room with a fully integrated modern kitchen.
- Stunning three bedroom split level flat
- Gorgeous reception room with designer kitchen
- Wonderful master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Lovely roof terrace ideal for dining outside
- Spacious loft style bedrooms
- Set on a stunning tree line street
- Close to amenities and transport links
Oxford Gardens is situated moments from the amenities of Ladbroke Grove and Portobello Road hosting a range of fashionable restaurant, bars and shops. The property is also within easy reach of Notting Hill Gate.
Notting Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Grocer on Elgin
Our village grocer owned by Australian Ashley Sumner. Inside freshly prepared food with an Aussie influence - you can even pick up Australian treats like Tim Tams!
This Jamaican burger restaurant serves the spiciest burger on the planet!
The Notting Hill Bookshop
The famous bookshop that Hugh Grant owns in the movie Notting Hill.
Ladbroke Grove station
Latimer Road station
Westbourne Park station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,950 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,506 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,536 (142 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7616 7000