Set within a secure, contemporary development, this stunning one bedroom ground floor flat boasts stunning interiors, spacious accommodation throughout and a fantastic terrace.
- Stylish one bedroom flat arranged on the ground floor
- Contemporary development with lift access and concierge
- Stunning open-plan reception/kitchen with space to dine
- Provides modern, bright kitchen with integrated appliances
- Fantastic private terrace ideal for summer entertaining
- Beautiful bedroom with ample storage space
- Benefits from an excellent location close to transport links
The property is located moments from the variety of shops, bars and restaurants in Hoxton and Shoreditch, while Old Street Station is within easy reach for links into the City.
Old Street locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Quirky interiors and crazy cocktails, this restaurant-cum-club is great for a number of different occasions.
A Mark Hix restaurant with a huge Damien Hurst cow and chicken on display, created specifically for Tramshed! The menu is simple but very tasty!
Urban Food Fest
This food festival off Shoreditch High Street is there every Saturday throughout the day and late into the night. There's loads of delicious food stalls with cuisines from all over the world and bars serving tasty cocktails.
Old Street station
Old Street station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,610 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 487 (45 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Islington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7704 5000