Enviably located close to Hyde Park this fabulous three bedroom flat combines expansive living space with beautifully presented interiors throughout.
- Superb three bedroom flat arranged on the ground floor
- Elegant period conversion with an excellent location
- Expansive open-plan reception/kitchen with stylish décor
- Features modern kitchen area with appliances
- Three bright and generous bedrooms (one en suite)
Sussex Gardens is ideally located for the restaurants, shops and bars of London's West End. National Rail services and the Heathrow Express are accessible via Paddington Station (District, Circle, Bakerloo and Hammersmith & City lines).
Paddington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Cleveland Square Fireworks
Fireworks night at Cleveland Square Gardens is fantastic for W2 residents! A yearly main event and one not to missed. Fireworks mixed in with dance music!
Stunning views at sunset in London's back garden....
A pretty spot in which to relax and eat lunch on a sunny day, just off Edgware Road.
Lancaster Gate station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,520 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,380 (128 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Park Lane between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7973 2000