Quietly located, this well appointed two bedroom south-facing flat boasts access to attractive communal gardens and great sized reception room leading to a lovely balcony.
- Superb two bedroom fourth floor flat
- Well proportioned and presented throughout
- Generous reception room with space to dine
- Smart fitted kitchen
- Two good-sized double bedrooms
- Charming white suite bathroom with separate WC
- Fantastic private balcony overlooking Hurlingham Park
- Excellent location for local amenities and transport links
The property is conveniently situated moments from the recreational space of South Park and the shops, bars and restaurants found on New King's Road and Wandsworth Bridge Road while providing easy access for motorists to the A3 and the A4/M4.
Parsons Green locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
An amazing champagne bar in Parsons Green. It does great cocktails, champagne brands and food. The staff remember your name and it is the perfect place for a quiet drink with friends. Incredible acoustic live acts play every Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
Best dessert selection ever! Child friendly and dogs are allowed too.
An Italian restaurant on the Thames that is perfect for a celebratory meal with someone special.
Putney Bridge station
Parsons Green station
Wandsworth Town station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,250 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,004 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Hammersmith and Fulham
- Total Sq Ft:
- 710 (65 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Fulham Broadway between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7565 4000