A superb two bedroom apartment featuring a spacious reception room with an open-plan kitchen and an enviable location off Fulham Road moments from Parsons Green Underground Station.
- Situated on the second floor of a modern apartment block
- Excellent two bedroom apartment
- Generous reception room with ample space for dining
- Integrated open-plan kitchen
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
Parsons Green offers a range of local shops and boutiques.
Parsons Green locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A treasure trove of shabby chic girliness!
Where breakfast dreams become a reality. Serving a range of dishes from healthy, to not so healthy options!
This bar has fantastic deals on drinks every day of the week, from tequila and taco Tuesday, to Mojito Thursday! It's also a great place for watching sports and there's a pretty garden at the back with a BBQ area too.
Parsons Green station
Fulham Broadway station
West Brompton station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,250 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,227 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Hammersmith and Fulham
- Total Sq Ft:
- 531 (49 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Fulham Broadway between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7565 4000