Enviably located close to Sloane Square and Victoria Station this bright one bedroom flat is set within a purpose-built block in popular Abbots Manor.
- Recently refurbished one bedroom flat
- Bright reception with space to dine
- Good size bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Stylish kitchen with ample storage
- Sleek bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
- Secure block with fob entry system
Abbots Manor is a popular residential area close to the river bank and Battersea Park as well as only being moments from a wide range of fabulous shops, bars and restaurants on nearby King's Road, Sloane Square and Victoria.
Pimlico locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Luxurious leather goods with a very high price tag, but perfect for special occasions and treats.
Tachbrook Street Market
A great street food market open 2 hours every lunchtime.
Luxurious Italian clothing in the heart of Chelsea.
Sloane Square station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,190 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £594 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 459 (42 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pimlico & Westminster between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7558 4000