A magnificent two bedroom flat, which has been meticulously refurbished to provide this exceptional living space benefiting from state-of-the-art fixtures and fittings.
- Stunning two bedroom lower ground floor flat
- State-of-the-art 21st century design
- Period architecture and traditional craftsmanship
- Opus sound and vision technology with John Cullen lighting
- Lutron rmote operating system
- Comfort cooling and Italian design
- Solid American walnut and Italian glass door handles
- Substantial reception and master suite
St George's Square is one of central London's most classically beautiful garden squares, adjacent to the River Thames and just moments from Chelsea and Westminster.
Pimlico locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Hardcore Lobster & More
Perfectly cooked lobster and burgers - a welcome alternative to restaurants serving similar dishes.
Tachbrook Street Market
A great street food market open 2 hours every lunchtime.
Dolphin Square Fitness Club
Peace and quiet, where one goes to ponder and work out all at once!
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,100 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,115 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,195 (111 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pimlico & Westminster between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7558 4000