Presented in immaculate condition and arranged over the fourth and fifth (top) floors of a Stucco fronted conversion, this substantial three bedroom apartment boasts multiple balconies and far-reaching views.
- Expansive reception with ample space to dine
- Modern open plan with integrated appliances
- Sliding doors to full width balcony with views over square
- Balcony to rear with views over Westminster and Pimlico
- Two double bedrooms with wardrobes and en suites
- Third double bedroom and separate utility room
- Ample storage and direct access via lift
St Georges Square is a picturesque, leafy public square offering immediate access to the River Thames and a selection of local amenities while Pimlico Underground Station is a moments walk away.
Pimlico locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Dolphin Square Fitness Club
Peace and quiet, where one goes to ponder and work out all at once!
Great for hidden treasures and shabby chic furniture.
The first Argentinian pub to open in the UK, this place serves traditional dishes and South American wines.
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,370 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,338 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,328 (123 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pimlico & Westminster between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7558 4000