Offering an enviable location moments from the River Thames and the many upmarket amenities on Sloane Square, this desirable two bedroom flat provides light and spacious accommodation.
- Set within a secure period residential development
- Arranged over the fourth floor, accessed via lift
- Light two bedroom flat with a modern bathroom
- Spacious living space and adjoining well equipped kitchen
- Neutrally decorated with ample storage space throughout
- Exceptional location moments from the River Thames
Ebury Bridge Road is linked to a collection of pavement lined cafes, galleries and local conveniences along Pimlico Road which leads into Sloane Square for a more extensive range of upmarket designer retailers and restaurants.
Pimlico locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Premium skincare with a premium price tag, but worth every penny!
The newest gourmet burger joint on King's Road - great for an indulgent but fast lunch. Don't miss out on the mac 'n' cheese!
Hardcore Lobster & More
Perfectly cooked lobster and burgers - a welcome alternative to restaurants serving similar dishes.
Sloane Square station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,850 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £594 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 670 (62 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pimlico & Westminster between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7558 4000