This luxurious three bedroom apartment is spaciously arranged over the third and fourth floors and boasts a terrific entertainment space with a feature, expansive reception and incredible views over the nations Capital.
- Wonderfully refurbished interiors to an impeccable standard
- Beautifully designed and well presented three bedroom flat
- Substantial reception with sky light and space to dine
- Master bedroom with en suite and two further bedroom
- Modern kitchen with views over Westminster
- High specification bathroom with feature, free-standing bath
- Discrete and well equipped utility room
- Charming period property with a shared terrace
St Georges Square is a picturesque, public square featuring wonderful and generously sized gardens while the riverside walkways along the River Thames are a moments walk away. The property is also ideally located for a range of local amenities.
Pimlico locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Great for hidden treasures and shabby chic furniture.
St John's Smith Square
If you're a fan of classical music, this stunning venue is a must. The architecture is awe-inspiring too...
Freshly prepared salads and cakes certainly make lunchtimes more appealing...
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,770 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £817 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,251 (116 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pimlico & Westminster between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7558 4000