Boasting stunning contemporary interiors with state-of-the-art fixtures and fittings throughout, this bright and spacious one bedroom flat benefits a secure location moments from the River and Sloane Square.
- Set within a secure residential development
- Well arranged over the fourth floor, accessed via lift
- Light one bedroom flat with modern bathroom
- Spacious reception room/kitchen with French doors
- Exceptional location moments from Sloane Square
Grosvenor waterside benefits close proximity to a collection of boutiques, pavement lined cafes and galleries along Pimlico Road with Victoria also nearby, Sloane Square is also just moments away offering a wide range of designer shops, bars and eateries.
Pimlico locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Dolphin Square Fitness Club
Peace and quiet, where one goes to ponder and work out all at once!
Premium skincare with a premium price tag, but worth every penny!
As well as selling a wide range of beer, wine and spirits, the Oddbins in Pimlico does free tasting sessions too!
Sloane Square station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,850 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £670 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 497 (46 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pimlico & Westminster between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7558 4000