Set within a purpose-built block situated in the heart of Pinner, this attractive two bedroom third floor flat, boasts spacious living with contemporary décor presented in good condition throughout.
- Excellent two bedrooom third floor flat
- Set within a purpose built block
- Located in the heart of Pinner
- Spacious reception room with door to private balcony
- Large modern kitchen
- Sizeable master bedroom with built-in storage
- Second good size bedroom with fitted wardrobe
- Close to West Lodge and St John Fisher Primary Schools
Pinner Grove is situated within a close proximity to the wealth of shops, bars and restaurants within Pinner Village.
Pinner locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Bev and Kev offer a fantastic personal service and a great selection of sandwiches, homemade cakes and the best salad boxes! It's a family-run business and definitely worth a trip.
Beer Asylum is a great shop on the high street selling craft beers and fine ales. A sanctuary for beer lovers!
The best dessert place in Pinner/North Harrow! Yummy ice cream and vegetarian snacks, this store is ideal for birthday parties...
North Harrow station
Rayners Lane station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,731 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,386 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 734 (68 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pinner between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8429 6600