Recently refurbished throughout with a high contemporary finish, this stylish five bedroom detached house is set across three floors with three bathrooms, a large private garden and a driveway for off-street parking.
- Stylish five bedroom, three bathroom detached house
- Recently extended and renovated throughout to a high finish
- Sleek eat-in fitted kitchen with bi-fold doors to the garden
- Spacious reception room with space to dine
- Four double bedrooms with two en suites
- Extensive private garden
- Driveway providing off-street parking
- Ideally located close to Pinner Village and station
Cannon Lane offers a convenient location moments from the amenities on Pinner High Street and Pinner Station. Pinner Village gardens are within easy reach.
Pinner locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
An ideal drinking hole for a quick after work cocktail or for a livelier evening with the DJ on a Friday or Saturday night. The raspberry mojito is the best!
Ideal Fish Bar
Ideal Fish bar is my favourite on a Friday lunchtime. Fish and chips served all afternoon for £3.75!
Beer Asylum is a great shop on the high street selling craft beers and fine ales. A sanctuary for beer lovers!
North Harrow station
Rayners Lane station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,147 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,253 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,921 (178 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pinner between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8429 6600