This bright two bedroom flat is situated moments from amenities and benefits from spacious accommodation with a private balcony and underground parking.
- Fantastic reception room with space to dine
- Chic bathroom with heated towel rail
- Master bedroom with built in wardrobes
- Good sized second bedroom with storage
- Separate WC
- Private balcony
- Superb location with easy access to Barnes station
- Off Street parking
Conveniently located for the bars, shops and restaurants of Putney High Street with the idyllic open spaces of Barnes Common also a short distance away. Transport links include Barnes Station (National Rail).
Putney locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A delightful leafy spot in the centre of Barnes next to Barnes High Street.
Sean at Midori Sushi makes the best katsu curry, terriyaki and sushi in front of you - it's delicious!
The best place for brunch in Barnes! There's also a members' club and a cinema.
East Putney station
District line, Zone 2/3
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,354 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,582 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Richmond Upon Thames
- Total Sq Ft:
- 749 (69 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Putney between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8355 1000