Situated in a gorgeous period conversion, this beautiful two bedroom flat is bright and airy within boasting well proportioned accommodation, original features and wood flooring throughout.
- Lovely reception room with original fireplace
- Good-size kitchen with space to dine
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Second bedroom with built-in storage
- Off-street parking
- Comes fully furnished
Putney Hill is within moments from the green open spaces of Putney Heath and the exceptional variety of shops, bars and restaurants available on Putney High Street.
Putney locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Glass Dome
Really good steak and on certain nights there is a pianist.
Amazing coffee shop serving Allpress Espresso, breakfast items and lunchtime treats.
A country-style pub with a beer garden that is lovely for an evening drink in summer, or get cosy inside during winter.
East Putney station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,850 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £974 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 786 (73 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.