Set within a beautiful purpose-built development, this stylish one bedroom apartment benefits from comfortable accommodation with modern features.
- Contemporary one bedroom second floor flat
- Bright and spacious reception room with open-plan kitchen
- Modern and integrated kitchen
- Generous double bedroom
- 24 hour concierge
- Communal gym within development
- Stunning communal courtyard and landscaped garden
- Located in a prestigious riverside development
Situated on Brewhouse Lane the flat is moments from Putney High Street with its many restaurants, bars and shops. Easily accessible transport links include East Putney and Putney Bridge underground station.
Putney locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A real gem in Fulham with a stunning setting along the Thames and a children's playground.
The Glass Dome
Really good steak and on certain nights there is a pianist.
Manicures, champagne and cakes all in one place!
Putney Bridge station
East Putney station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,008 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £674 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 483 (44 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Putney between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8355 1000