Ideally situated moments from Putney, this wonderful three bedroom maisonette is newly refurbished and boasts a large reception room, modern kitchen and a private roof terrace.
- Fantastic three bedroom three floored maisonette
- Recently refurbished with a high standard throughout
- Spacious master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Modern fully equipped kitchen
- Large reception room with space to dine
- Private roof terrace
- Central location moments from the amenities of Putney
- Moments from East Putney station
Located moments from East Putney station, this lovely maisonette is also located close to the varied amenities of Putney. The open green space of Wandsworth Park and the River Thames are also nearby.
Putney locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
An Italian restaurant on the Thames that is perfect for a celebratory meal with someone special.
UK Star Nails
I love this nail bar! Their prices are very good and they always do a really good job. You may have to wait to be seen, but it's worth it...
The Hurlingham Club
The perfect setting for summer lawn sports and afternoon tea in the sunshine.
East Putney station
Putney Bridge station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,152 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £674 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,182 (109 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.