Finished to a high standard throughout, this stunning two bedroom flat on the 8th floor in a new development boasts a balcony with a fantastic view of London, and a spacious open-plan reception room/kitchen area.
- Fantastic two bedroom, 8th floor flat in a new development
- Finished to a high standard throughout
- Spacious open plan reception room/kitchen area
- Large balcony with fantastic views of London
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Off street underground parking
- Moments from the amenities of Putney
- Transport links at Putney and East Putney station
Situated moments from the open green space of Putney Heath and Richmond Park, this new development on Upper Richmond Road is also moments from the amenities of Putney. The nearest transport links are Putney and East Putney station.
Putney locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Sean at Midori Sushi makes the best katsu curry, terriyaki and sushi in front of you - it's delicious!
UK Star Nails
I love this nail bar! Their prices are very good and they always do a really good job. You may have to wait to be seen, but it's worth it...
A fine establishment offering the best Indian dishes you will find inside the M25. A must if you are passing through SW15.
East Putney station
Putney Bridge station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,152 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 841 (78 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.