Set in a fantastic location in the centre of Putney, this underground car parking space is situated at Percy Laurie House and offers a well secured and dry car parking space.
- Underground car parking space
- Located at Percy Laurie House
- Secured gated development
- Dry, covered parking
- Concierge at the development
- Moments from the amenities of Putney
Ideally located moments from the varied amenities of Putney, Upper Richmond Road is also close to the River Thames and the open green space of Putney Heath.
Putney locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
UK Star Nails
I love this nail bar! Their prices are very good and they always do a really good job. You may have to wait to be seen, but it's worth it...
Amazing coffee shop serving Allpress Espresso, breakfast items and lunchtime treats.
A beautiful riverside park perfect for a post-work run or a picnic on a sunny day.
East Putney station
Putney Bridge station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £210 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 151 (14 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Putney between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8355 1000