A stunning two bedroom apartment offering bright and stylish accommodation with 25' reception room/kitchen and two bathrooms, further benefiting from communal garden and off-street parking.
- Wonderful two bedroom first floor apartment
- Contemporary living space with attractive interior
- Located within a sought-after development
- Bright 25' reception room
- Stylish kitchen with fitted appliances
- Two bathrooms (one en suite)
- Private balcony and communal roof terrace
- Off-street parking
Putney Square is a stunning development with residents fitness suite, beautiful communal garden, off-street parking and concierge services, ideally situated on Putney Hill close to a wide range of shops, bars, restaurants and leisure facilities in Putney.
Putney locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
UK Star Nails
I love this nail bar! Their prices are very good and they always do a really good job. You may have to wait to be seen, but it's worth it...
A beautiful riverside park perfect for a post-work run or a picnic on a sunny day.
Sean at Midori Sushi makes the best katsu curry, terriyaki and sushi in front of you - it's delicious!
East Putney station
Putney Bridge station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,970 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £974 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 759 (70 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.