This wonderful two bedroom flat is set over the lower ground floor of a period conversion, featuring newly refurbished accommodation with excellent entertaining space, superb en suite master bedroom and a garden.
- A beautiful two bedroom garden flat
- Set on the lower ground floor of a Victorian conversion
- Maintains many original features throughout
- Boasts newly refurbished accommodation
- Generous master bedroom with superb en suite
- Fantastic reception room with bi-folding doors to garden
- Lovely private garden
The property is well located for the various amenities along Kilburn High Road and within easy reach of the trendy shops, bars and restaurants of Queen's Park.
Queen's Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Serving European food, this delightful little restaurant has an early bird menu too.
The Cocoa Exchange
Handmade chocolates in sumptuous surroundings, this shop is the perfect place to pick up a special sweet treat for chocolate lovers.
Queens Park Books
Which other area In London can still be proud to have a charming independent local book store?
Kilburn Park station
Kilburn High Road station
Queen's Park station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,600 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,204 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 885 (82 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Willesden Green between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8090 9800