Bright and spacious throughout, this exceptional two bedroom third floor flat boasts an expansive reception room with space to dine, large master bedroom and is ideally located moments from Westbourne Grove.
- Spacious two bedroom third floor flat
- Wonderful semi-open plan reception room
- Exceptional modern kitchen
- Large master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Good sized second bedroom
- Close to amenities and transport links
- Set within an imposing purpose built block
Porchester Square boasts a wonderful communal garden and is ideally situated moments from the amenities and transport links of Westbourne Grove and Queensway.
Queensway locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A great Italian deli on Shirland Road.
A charming cafe inside a boat on the Paddington Branch of the Regent's Canal.
Springtime is beautiful in one of London's many garden squares!
Royal Oak station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,240 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £817 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 932 (86 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7616 7000