This outstanding five bedroom house over three floors is set on a quiet residential road and offers a good layout with an open-plan kitchen, private garden and summer house.
- Outstanding five bedroom house over three floors
- Refurbished to a high standard throughout
- Open plan kitchen area with space to dine
- Recently extended and refurbished
- Private garden with summer house
- Off street parking
- Excellent location for school catchment area
- Moments from the amenities of Raynes Park
Ideally located on a quiet residential road, moments from the amenities of Raynes Park. The open green space of Cannon Hill Common is also nearby.
Raynes Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Jurassic Encounter Adventure Golf
A golf course with 18 holes, waterfalls, caves and putting greens, plus moving and even roaring dinosaurs.
Open 'til late, grab freshly glazed doughnuts from the drive-thru.
A Sri Lankan/Indian takeaway with massive portions that is excellent value for money!
Motspur Park station
Raynes Park station
New Malden station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,570 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,685 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,926 (178 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons New Malden between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3829 1500