A magnificent three bedroom apartment set with an exceptional Art Deco mansion block overlooking Regent's Park and offering beautifully presented living and entertaining space throughout.
- Stylish three bedroom second floor apartment
- Set within a stunning Art Deco block
- Bright and spacious reception room with fireplace
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Generous master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Two further excellent bedrooms also with en suites
- Enviably located opposite Regents Park
- Off Road parking available by separate negotiation
Prince Albert Road provides easy access to the boutique shops and pavement cafes of both St John's Wood and Primrose Hill, with the bustling bars and nightlife of Camden and the open spaces of Regent's Park also found moments away.
Regent's Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Duke of York
A fantastic local pub for after-work drinks. Wednesday is steak night, serving great food at great value.
Megan's do the best salads and cakes - a great addition to St John's Wood High Street!
Lord's Cricket Ground
A summer's afternoon watching the cricket at Lord's is hard to beat!
St. John's Wood station
South Hampstead station
Swiss Cottage station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £9,600 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,115 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,441 (133 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons St John's Wood between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7449 6000